Sunday, June 28, 2009

What to do when I am angry

Life is short
it's that simple, that simple line just takes my anger away.

I was trying to find a decent radio channel,
and I happen to stop at this channel where the Radio guy was saying "Life is Short"
and it just hit me....

Life is really short.
My being angry is not going to make things any better.
Why should I be miserable over something that I can't even remember anymore.
My being angry at someone, doesn't make that someone a better or a worse person, it doesn't make that other person realize the errors, Hey... they don't even know and they don't even care what you're feeling, so why should you even bother feeling angry ???
Or they might feel really bad for offending you, but they just too proud to say sorry.
Whateverrr.....
Just Let it go....
Being angry is useless....

Yes it's their fault,
Yes you're the victim
Yes you're the nice guy
Yes they're the bad guy
Yes yes yes....
Just let it go...
seriously.... Let it go......
Forget about it
yes Right now !!

Get involved in something interesting
Go play basketball, Go swimming,
Go work, Go do a charity work, Go design something
Go walk the dog
Go out with friends.
Do something positive
You won't even remember what made you angry in the first place.
Coz really,
Life is short and you should make the most of it.
and the most important thing, You should Enjoy your Life !!

So Let it go, take a deep breath and Smile :)
Enjoy your Life right now !!

0 comments: