Sunday, June 28, 2009

What to do when I start questioning myself

I'll re-assure myself that Everything I do is useful !!
or it will be useful for me in the Near Future.

"Never lose sight of the Bigger picture"

Sometimes you get so excited at an Idea
but you get so many obstacles along the way
So you start to question yourself
"Am I doing the right thing ?"
" What am I doing actually ?"
" What if I don't succeed ? "
"Am I wasting my time ?"
So you decided to stop in the very beginning.
Wrong...........
If you know that your idea is good, positive, powerful, wonderful, amazing, etc
Don't let other people and their judgment scare you.
If it seems impossible........ but you feel it inside you that you can do it.
Then Do it !!

Take a look at Mohammad Yunus and his Grameen Bank.
So he's lending money to the poor, impossible right ?
But he's succeeded and he's proven everyone wrong.

So stop questioning yourself for now
and Focus on making your Dream come true !!

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
Steve Jobs

0 comments: